Photo by Tim Franklin Photography CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
The website allows registered users to access more interactive features for advertising events, jobs and noticeboard items. There is no charge for adding diary events and noticeboard items. There is a charge for job ads, click here for details. Members and groups and individuals listed in our directories can update their directory listings also.
How to create your Log-in
If you're visiting to advertise a job or add a noticeboard item, or publicise an event now , you will have to create a 'log-in' for yourself first. To do this, click here and then follow the instructions below in a seperate browser window:
1. Create a username and a password
2. Click on 'submit'
3. You will receive a confirmation email, containing your password and your user name. Please keep this in a safe place, as you will need your user name and password each time you wish to log on. You only need to create one log in account for your organisation, anyone in your organisation can use it - so share the user name and password with your co-workers. Using your organisations name as your user name is a good idea.
4. You can then log-in (far right hand menu bar)
5. Once you have logged in you can add a job (free for voluntary posts, a charge for salaried posts), an event (free!), a noticeboard item (free!) etc.
6. Add a job by going to the 'Jobs' page and clicking on 'add your job' and then filling in the online form.
7. Add an event to our calendar by going to the 'Calendar' page and clicking on 'add your event' and then filling in the online form.
8. Add a noticeboard item by going to the 'Noticeboard' page and clicking on 'add your notice' and then filling in the online form.
9. Once your item has been approved by Voscur (shouldn't take more than 24hrs), it will appear in the relevant section on the website.
Any problems, please contact the Voscur office on 0117 909 9949 or firstname.lastname@example.org