Being a Good Employer
For those who employ staff, making sure you not only comply to statutory requirements as an employer but provide a healthy and productive workplace can make a difference to your organisational effectiveness. This course provides an overview of your responsibilities as well as identifying ways that you can improve your employment offer.
What is this course about?
An overview of employment law, and best practice in employing staff through the whole cycle from recruitment to exit, including healthy workplaces.
This course will enable you to:
- Identify the range of responsibilities involved in employing others
- Identify how to ensure legal compliance and best practice in each stage of the cycle
- Identify areas for improvement in your employment practice
- Identify best practice for developing a healthy and productive workplace
- Make a plan for improving employment practice in your organisation
Who is the course for:
Trustees and staff responsible for developing the organisation as an employer.
Click here to book your place
Voscur cancellation policy:
If you cancel your place on a training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the course being invoiced.
Voscur reserves the right to withdraw a course at any time. In these circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative course or date, if applicable.