Community Funding & Finance - the New Western Frontier Morning Session
Join us to discuss funding & finance for community driven projects and enterprises in the West of England:
- Hear from regional anchor organisations and experts about current funding and new developments
- Book informal advice sessions with local funding advisors and social investors
- Hear from local charities and social enterprises about their experience of seeking funding to sustain their work
- Share your views – we want to hear about your experience and what you would like to see change
An event for anyone starting or sustaining a charity or social enterprise in the West of England.
Followed by networking lunch @ 12:30pm // then opening of the New Western Frontier event @ 1:30pm
(If you have not registered for the afternoon event you need to do so separately via this registration link there are still some tickets left )
The morning will feature:
- A discussion with regional anchor community organisations including: James Carlin, Director of B&NES Third Sector Group (3SG) // Helen Black, Chief Officer CVS South Gloucestershire and Voscur
- Local organisations sharing their experience of seeking funding & finance via facilitated discussions on what works
- Workshops to have your say on what you’d like to see change in the region
- Informal 121 advice sessions with the following:
- Bristol & Bath Regional Capital // Resonance Ltd // Independent grant advisor
Organisations who'll also be attending: Good Finance / Dot Project
Sessions will run alongside the event talks, bookable on arrival on the day. 20 minute slots through the morning.
10:00 – Arrival and book 1-2-1 sessions
10:30 – Opening comments
10:45 – Voscur & 3SG discussion and questions / 1-2-1 sessions start
11:45 – ‘What works?’ discussion and your view workshop
12:30 – Lunch
13:30 close and start of main conference arrival
The Social Enterprise and Innovation Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to provides business support to social entrepreneurs in the west of England area; Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset. Since 2016 it has supported over 400 start-up and existing social enterprises in the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Area.
North Somerset Council & The North Somerset Enterprise Agency, Business West, Bristol & Bath Regional Capital, Bath and North East Somerset Council, Bristol City Council, South Gloucestershire Council, St John’s Hospital, Ashley Community Housing, Bates Wells Braithwaite LLP, SETsquared.
Click here to register for your free ticket via Eventbrite.