Convincing funders and investors of the need for your organisation’s work is increasingly challenging. This course looks at how to make use of data available to you and what you can collect to make your case.
What will this course cover?
Evidencing Need in relation to organisations’ work
What will you learn?
- Be able to identify what evidence for need you are required to produce
- Be able to access a range of relevant data
- Be able to select and analyse data to support a case
- Be able to identify what additional data would evidence need
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in methods of collecting data to evidence need
Who is the course for?
Staff and volunteers with responsibilty for fundraising or business planning
Click here to book your place.
Voscur cancellation policy:
If you cancel your place on a training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the course being invoiced.
Voscur reserves the right to withdraw a course at any time. In these circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative course or date, if applicable