Getting Started - the basics of starting a social enterprise (South Bristol)
This one day workshop is aimed at people with a business idea that aims to have a positive impact. It will support you as an entrepreneur to explore your business idea and work out your first steps towards making the business a reality. It will cover –
- Getting started with your business – looking at business models, what a business plan is and how to get started on your business journey.
- Getting started with your people – How to figure out who are your customers, beneficiaries, supporters and how to connect with them.
- Getting started with your money – thinking about how you can find the money you need to turn your idea in to an enterprise and becoming financially sustainable.
This workshop will run on Friday 15th October 10am – 1pm.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for a place on the programme, you need to be:
- Based in or working in South Bristol.
- Your business must be incorporated.
- Committed to attending all the sessions.
- Able to identify as experiencing inequality or disadvantage.
Apply here: https://form.jotform.com/211114279435350