How to use your Google Ad Grant
Google Ad Grantees get a £7000 per month budget to drive traffic to their website. This workshop will show you how to use your Google Ad Grant effectively and how to track your performance.
This will be a practical session so participants must have access to their Ads account and will need to bring a laptop.
Who is it for?
This workshop is only for organisations that have been awarded a Google Ad Grant, however small businesses that would like to know more about Google Search Marketing may also find it useful as the skills are transferable.
What will I get out of it?
- Gain the skills required to develop and Google Ad Grant strategy
- Learn how to run an effective Google Ad campaign
- Learn how to track your performance
- Elements of a Google Search Ad
- Why quality scores and good content are essential
- Keyword research and negative keyworks
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Google Ad Grants strategy
- Google Ad Grants compliance
- Types of ads, writing ads and optimising
- Creating a campaign, ad group and set of ads
1 full day
Session: 9:30 – 16:30 with 1-hour lunch break (provided)
Complete the booking form to reserve your place.