Kick Start - be the engine of change in your community
Are you ready to kick start enterprising changes in your community? Do you have an idea for a new project, social enterprise or community business and need help to get it off the ground?
If so, Kick Start could be just what you need. It will help you to:
- Research the demand for and potential of your idea
- Decide what sort of structure or model is right to make it happen
- Plan how to finance the work you want to do
- Develop your business plan, marketing and systems
- Map out your next steps and where to get further support
Who can apply?
Individuals who are considering starting a social enterprise business and/or community group.
What are we looking for?
Startup support is designed for individuals/groups deciding how to address a problem or provide a social service in their community. We are particularly keen to support individuals, groups and communities that may have been overlooked or struggled to get support in the past, such as those in ‘disadvantaged’ neighbourhoods and from equalities groups.
What past attendees have said:
“Absolutely essential for a grass-roots project!”
4 evening sessions in St Werburghs, Bristol BS2: 4th July, 11th July, 18th July and 25th July 2018 (this course)
Please apply using the online application form