Let's Talk Good Finance
Are you a charity, social enterprise or organisation that would like to know more about social investment, meet social investors and hear from other organisations that have used social investment to sustain or grow their organisation?
Voscur is working with Big Society Capital to bring their Let's Talk Good Finance events to Bristol. This event aims to demystify social investment and enable organisations to share their experiences.
What's In It For Me?
- To meet social enterprise and charity leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The event will include:
Updates and Case Studies - Updates from Big Society Capital and local and national social investment organisations.
We are pleased to confirm that Bristol & Bath Regional Capital CIC and Unity Trust Bank will be speaking at this event.
Hear from a Peer - Hear from a local VCSE group talking about their social investment journey.
Hot Topic Half Hour - Melanie Mills from Big Society Capital will talk about Social Impact.
Over to you – the networking session. Come armed with a question, a challenge you need help with, a connection you need to make.
Click here to book your place.
Please note for all cancellations made within 2 working days or non-attendance there is a £15 admin charge