Measuring the Impact of Volunteering
Develop and improve your volunteer programme by learning to use simple adaptable tools and methods that will demonstrate to your volunteers, your funders, your service users and the wider community the impact of volunteering.
This course will enable you to:
- Describe why measuring the impact of volunteering is important
- Describe key impact terms
- Develop a theory of change for volunteering in your organisation
- Describe the planning cycle for measuring impact
- List different ways to collect evidence of impact and the pros and cons of each approach
- Describe the analysis and use of impact findings
- Develop an action plan for their organisation.
This course will equip you to gather evidence which can be used to support funding applications, attract new volunteers and capture the value of volunteering within and beyond your organisation.
Click here to book your place.
Voscur cancellation policy:
If you cancel your place on a Voscur event or training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the event/course being invoiced.