Measuring the Impact of Volunteering
Funded by ERVIC for Voscur members, this session will provide an overview of the impact of volunteering and ways in which we can measure it.
This course will:
- Describe why measuring the impact of volunteering is important
- Describe key impact terms
- Help you develop a theory of change for volunteering in your organisation
- Describe the planning cycle for measuring impact
- List different ways to collect evidence of impact and the pros and cons of each approach
- Describe the analysis and use of impact findings
- Help you to develop an action plan for your organisation
Who is this course for?
Volunteer Coordinators / Managers who want to develop or update their thinking about measuring and communicating the value and impact of volunteering within their organisation.
>>Click here to book your place<<
Please note this course is limited to a maximum of two places per organisation.
If you cancel your place on a training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the course being invoiced.
If you have been offered a free place and fail to attend (and are unable to send someone in your place) an admin fee of £25 will be charged.
Voscur reserves the right to withdraw a course at any time. In these circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative course or date, if applicable.