Next Steps to Success: South Bristol Enterprise Support
Do you run your own social enterprise, such as a community business, charity, or company dedicated to bringing about social or environmental change?
Want to know how to expand, to grow, and to stand on your own two feet without the help of grants?
Then our Next Steps to Success course is for you!
Next Steps to Success is for social enterprises in South Bristol – it’s part of the South Bristol Enterprise Support (SBES) project, in collaboration with Bristol City Council.
Our free, virtual programme will bring business developers like you together, with support and advice from experts – and each other. Over three to five sessions we will look at:
- Your enterprise’s vision and values
- Measuring your enterprise’s social impact
- Income diversification – selling, costing, pricing and investment
- Business planning
- Branding and marketing
- Understanding your customer
- Sustainability – trading with people and planet in mind
- You will also benefit from an expert Business Review Panel tailored to your organisation.
When is it?
The session dates are as follows:
18th & 25th October, 1st, 8th and 15th November 2021 from 9.30am - 1.30pm.
You must attend the first and last session, as well as at least one of the other three workshops.
In addition, your personal business review session will take place in November (specific date to be agreed once you’re accepted on to the course).
Who can apply?
To be eligible for a place on the South Bristol Next Steps to Success course, you need to be:
- Currently living or working in the South Bristol region (or planning to in the very near future).
- Your community group or business idea must already be incorporated (as, for example, a sole trader, a Community Interest Company, or charity). Beginners or those thinking of setting up a new venture should instead check out our SBES Strong Foundations course.
- Able to attend the first and last session, as well as at least one one in between.
Click here to apply using our form: https://form.jotform.com/210114011650332
Please note: applications close on Wednesday 1st October 2021.