Reflective practice facilitator skills training
This training will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to facilitate reflective practice groups in their organisation.
About this Event
This training is held on four dates, and you must be able to attend all dates
- 3rd Feb 2020, 09:30 - 12:30
- 10th Feb 2020, 09:30 - 12:30
- 17th Feb 2020, 09:30 - 12:30
- 24th Feb 2020, 09:30 - 12:30
Who is this for?
Practitioners with an understanding of what RP is, some experience of group work and a passion for and commitment to enabling RP for their colleagues.
This training is ran in partnership between 1625 Independent People and Golden Key.
The facilitators are Ashley Ward, Tom Dunn & Michelle Desmier. Read more about them on 1625ip’s website http://www.1625ip.co.uk/What-We-Do/Training
- Have developed the necessary skills to deliver reflective practice successfully and safely within your organisation
- Understand the benefits and associated challenges of facilitating reflective practice
- Have increased knowledge of related psychological theory
- Be able to support implementation of reflective practice in your organisation
- Be able to build supportive peer relationships with other practitioners and understand options for organisational ongoing support of their role
- Access to stable internet connection
- Management support to attend training and to deliver reflective practice
- Ability to attend all 4 training sessions