Reprovide Male Perpetrator Programme Training
Online training for professionals who feel they would want to understand more about male perpetrator programmes and what they entail. This can be particulary useful for professionals wanting to refer into our service.
- What does the man gain from attending the programme
- What support can we offer to his partner or ex partner
- What will he learn from attending a DVPP ( Domestic Violence Perpetrator Programme)
- How the university of Bristol are involved
- How long is the programme for
- How do we monitor risk throughout the programme
Please register your place on eventbrite using the link below. You will then be sent a zoom invite a few days before the event.