Social Value Briefing
This course will enable participants to update their knowledge regarding Social Value and its use in commissioning in Bristol. (This introductory briefing will be followed by a practical session on measuring and evidencing social value in commisioning on the 12th November 2019 - details will be available shortly).
Bristol City Council have recently published a new policy for Social Value within commissioning. This course will cover:
- the new approach
- what this means for your organisation
- how you measure and evidence Social Value
- how to access the Social Value portal.
Who is the course for: Staff and Trustees of organisations likely to engage with commissioning and those interested in updating their knowledge of Social Value and the work they do.
What will you learn:
- The changes to Bristol City Council Social Value Policy
- What Social Value means in terms of your work
What else do you need to know?
- If your group is already engaging with the Bristol Impact Fund
- Your groups existing approach to Social Value.
Click here to book your place.
Voscur cancellation policy:
If you cancel your place on a training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the course being invoiced.
Voscur reserves the right to withdraw a course at any time. In these circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative course or date, if applicable.