Tackling Domestic Abuse Forum
This forum, streamed live by Westminster Insight, focuses on tackling domestic abuse, from identifying victims early on, to protecting victims during COVID-19, and understanding perpetrators.
The Domestic Abuse Bill will also be reviewed at the event.
A wide range of expert speakers will appear at the forum, including:
- Baroness Hamwee, Lead Home Affairs Spokesperson at the House of Lords (also Chair of the forum).
- Nicole Jacobs, Domestic Abuse Commissioner.
- Gudrun Burnet, CEO at Standing Together.
- Sophie Francis-Cansfield, Senior Campaigns and Policy Officer at Women's Aid.
- Dr Elizabeth Bates, Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Cumbria.
- Luke Hart, Author and Activist, Coco Awareness.
Prices start from £225 + VAT for the voluntary sector, but concessions are available, and there is a 10% price reduction for booking online.
You can also apply the following discount codes until 9pm on Thursday 16 July 2020:
- KUCOIO-252115 for 1 delegate place (10% off).
- KUCOZO-252115 for 2+ delegate places (20% off).
Click here to book your place.