Thrive Bristol mental health training
New for Spring/Summer 2021 – sessions on 'trauma-informed practice. These courses start in April 2021 and run until July 2021.
Free training is available to staff and volunteers in Bristol; you can book your place via Eventbrite.
Courses currently being offered are:
- Trauma-informed practice.
- Mental health awareness and supporting someone in distress.
- Self-harm and suicide awareness.
- Connect 5: skills-based programme drawing on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tools and the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
We also recommend the following free e-learning programmes:
- COVID-19: Psychological First Aid, produced by Public Health England - COVID19: Psychological First Aid Training Course - FutureLearn.
- Zero Suicide Alliance - Zero Suicide Alliance training.
Book places here - Thrive Bristol Events | Eventbrite.