WORK ON YOUR WELLBEING - Resilience
Are you seeking a return to work?
Worried about applying for a job?
Already in employment but at risk of redundancy?
This series of 3 FREE interactive workshops will develop your personal resilience and confidence; give you the practical skills to find and apply for work; and help you respond to and cope with change.
Suitable for: Anyone in Bristol and the South West who is unemployed, or who is currently working but feels they may be at risk of redundancy.
• Group size: 6 – 10
• 3x2-hour online sessions, including breaks. Participants are welcome to attend all three sessions or choose the ones that best suit their needs.
During these challenging times, many people find themselves out of work or facing an uncertain future. Health reasons, economic realities or changed personal circumstances can all lead to periods of unemployment, and the prospect of changing jobs or getting back into work after an absence can be daunting.
These free workshops are aimed at anyone in Bristol & South West looking to gain knowledge, skills and confidence to return to the workforce or to manage change in their working life.
How change affects us; how to cope with it and turn fear of change into a positive experience.
Understanding how to enhance your resilience
Stress; coping skills and practical strategies.
Practical advice on how to search for work
Tips on applying for jobs, writing a strong CV and application & interview techniques
Personal assessment and review
Life Skills & Recap
Life skills; money and debt management, dealing with redundancy, accessing mental health support, etc.
Signposting and further advice: what’s next?
Recap from the two previous sessions.
Each participant will:
• Have a chance to exchange thoughts and ideas about how best to manage change in their working life and to cope with returning to work after a period of unemployment.
• Have a broader set of skills to prepare for returning to work or changing jobs.
• Receive additional resources as required
• Laptop or PC with Internet access
• Webcam and microphone – the microphone can be either built into your computer, as a separate device or headphones
• ZOOM application
• Smart phone (optional)
For more information contact us:
To book your free place register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/work-on-your-wellbeing-resilience-tickets-158703826417