Home / Calender / Event / Better health and social care for black and minority ethnic communities
Better health and social care for black and minority ethnic communities
Big changes are happening in health and social care, and this event organised by Race Equality Foundation and Black Southwest Network will give you the information you need to know. By attending you will have the chance to hear about:
- How the NHS will be changing over the next five years and what it means for you
- Plans to tackle racial discrimination in the NHS workforce
- Health charging of migrants and how it will affect your clients
- Personal Budgets: what they are and how you can help your clients to access them
- An overview of a new Dementia Toolkit designed to help commission better services for black and minority ethnic people and others who experience discrimination and disadvantage
Speakers from NHS England, Public Health England and Department of Health have been invited.
Places are limited, so booking is essential.
For further information contact Kirat Kaur Kalyan.
13.00 Event start
14.15 Refreshment break
How to book:
Book on our eventbrite page