Want more information on how to manage Type 2 diabetes?
Sign up for a free Diabetes UK Living with Diabetes Day in Bristol, Double Tree Hotel, BS1 6NJ , 9:30am - 4:15pm (free lunch provided).
A Living with Diabetes Day gives you the opportunity to:
- LEARN how to maintain a healthy diet and become more confident in managing your diabetes day-to-day.
- ASK diabetes experts your questions and get practical up-to-date information.
- MEET other people diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
Kate was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes for 3 months and was looking for help. Take a look at her experience of attending a Living with Diabetes Day.
We’ll have a variety of workshops and presentations delivered by local healthcare professionals covering:
- Food and diet – food labelling and cooking tips
- Managing your diabetes daily – blood glucose testing and medicatioN
- Everyday diabetes – travel, medication and prescriptions
The free event is designed for anyone diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in the last few years, or who may have been diagnosed for longer, and has little knowledge of how to manage their condition day-to-day.
Download our programme for more information on the workshops and activities available on the day.
Sign up here today for a Living with Diabetes Day in Camden - places are filling up so don't delay.
For more information on our Living with Diabetes Days go to www.diabetes.org.uk/lwdd or call 0345 123 2399*
*calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Living with Diabetes Days are funded thanks to Diabetes UK's National Charity Partnership with Tesco.