Home / Calender / Event / NCVO Members' Assembly - *NCVO members only*
NCVO Members' Assembly - *NCVO members only*
*FOR NCVO MEMBERS ONLY*
The 50-strong NCVO Members' Assembly represents and is elected from the breadth of voluntary sector organisations that make up our membership. It directly helps us develop our policy and strategy.
The event will feature an interactive policy discussion about challenges and opportunities for the voluntary sector over this parliament led by Charlotte Ravenscroft, Head of Policy & Public Services at NCVO. We will also be showcasing work by local organisations and there will be opportunities to network over a free lunch.
- 10.15 – 10.30 Registration and refreshments
- 10.30 – 10.35 Welcome address
- 10.35 – 11.20 What to expect over this parliament
- 11.20 – 12:00 Open mic session on local challenges
- 12.00 – 12.30 Case study of a local organisation
- 12.30 – 13.30 Networking lunch – lunch will be provided free of charge
How to book:
If you would like to attend please register here Places are limited.