What is the course about?
This course will enable you to measure and evidence the amazing impact your volunteers have on your organisation and its beneficiaries so you can spread the word within your organisation, to funders and your community – as well as being able to plan to better use volunteers to meet your mission.
What will you learn?
This course will teach you how to:
- Describe why measuring the impact of volunteering is important
- Describe key impact terms
- Help you develop a theory of change for volunteering in your organisation
- Describe the planning cycle for measuring impact
- List different ways to collect evidence of impact and the pros and cons of each approach
- Describe the analysis and use of impact findings
- Help you to develop an action plan for your organisation
Who is this course for
Volunteer Coordinators / Managers who want to develop or update their thinking about measuring and communicating the value and impact of volunteering within their organisation.
What else do you need to know?
To take part you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You will not require any additional software. You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training prior to the course.
Voscur is running all training online, due to the ongoing public health situation with coronavirus (COVID-19). This decision was taken in line with local and national health advice, and to safeguard the health of our attendees and staff. We are aware that many VCSE organisations in the city are focusing their efforts on providing and changing their services to respond to communities. For more information about coronavirus click here.
|Non Member||£ 94.00|
|Associate Member||£ 77.00|
|Full Member||£ 55.00|
Event terms and conditions