Price: £94, around 40% off for Voscur Full Members on our half day courses, 20% off for Voscur Affiliates.
Full members: £55
Become a member today
What is this course about?
This course will give you the basics of planning, delivering, managing and evaluating a successful project.
What will you learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the basic principles of project management
- Know how to define your project aims and objectives
- Be able to set targets and milestones for your project
- Identify a range of project management tools
- Be able to identify project teams/roles/responsibilities, and resource management
- Understand the principles of effective reporting and evaluation
Who is this course for?
This basic course is for new Project Managers, Project Co-ordinators and any staff who would like to learn more about project management methodology to help them deliver successful projects.
What else do you need to know?
To take part you will need a laptop with a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi. You will not require any additional software. You will be emailed an invitation with a link to join the online training prior to the course. Voscur is running all our training online due to the ongoing public health situation with coronavirus (or COVID-19). This decision was taken in line with local and national health advice, and to safeguard the health of our attendees and staff. We are aware that many VCSE organisations in the city are focusing their efforts on providing and changing their services to respond to communities. For more information about coronavirus, see https://www.voscur.org/content/covid19-service-users.
|Non Member||£ 94.00|
|Full Member||£ 55.00|
Event terms and conditions