- The sessions can range from 40-120 minutes and are tailored to fit your group or classes needs.
- The workshop helps to enable young people to feel, more confident, willing and able to help someone who is experiencing a first aid emergency.
- You can expect engaging, interactive sessions using thought-provoking age appropriate resources e.g. games, videos, images, discussions, role-plays.
- All our educators are fully trained in facilitation and safeguarding.
- Our crisis education fits into many parts of the curriculum: PSHE: Risks, rights, responsibilities, resilience, how to keep yourself safe; SMSC: Understanding the consequence of actions, helping others; English: Discussions, presentations; Drama: Role-play; Science: Material properties, body.
Some examples of the skills that can be covered in the workshops include:
- Helping someone who is bleeding
- Helping someone who is choking
- Helping someone who is unconscious and breathing
- Helping someone who is unconscious and not breathing
- Helping someone who has a burn or scald
- Helping someone who is having an asthma attack
- Helping someone who has suffered a head injury
- Helping someone who has a broken bone
- Helping someone who is having a stroke
Please contact Sergio Zedda at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07912080909