Bright Ideas Fund
Round 3 opens on 1 November
- Updated guidance notes for round 3 are downloadable here
- You can view the Live Chat on the Bright Ideas Fund, round 3 here
- There is one significant change to the eligibility criteria:
- “The community organisation applying must not have been constituted for more than five years at the time of making an application. This is to ensure that we are considering new groups only.”
The Community Business Bright Ideas Fund aims to give your community group the support and tools to start setting up your community business. It will also give your group the early stage finance that you need need to carry out consultation with local people and feasibility studies to develop a community business idea the community wants and needs.
What the Bright Ideas Fund offers
- Online induction and ongoing support, either online, by phone or where possible through visits
- Community Business development plans, to help successful groups shape and develop strategies and plans for their community business
- Mentoring and visits, to inspire applicants and give them the opportunity to learn from peers
- Regional networking and events, to learn from social finance experts, successful community business leaders, funders and technical specialists.
Future key dates
1 November 2017: Round 3 opens for applications
1 December 2017: Round 3 closes for applications
For further information please click here