Commissioner's Community Action Fund
What is the Commissioner's Community Action Fund for?
The CCAF is funded by the Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon and Somerset in order to enable communities to come together and tackle issues in their local area relating to the priorities set out in the Police Crime Plan.
When reviewing your application Trustees will be looking to ensure that:
- Bids must evidence value for money and be realistic and deliverable with any financial dependencies clearly identified.
- Supporting comments from your local police team or other organisations are welcomed.
- Grants will be awarded with the aspiration of equitable coverage across the force area.
Who can apply?
Community and other local voluntary organisations in the Avon and Somerset police force area.
What value can you apply for?
Grants of up to £3,000 are usually awarded.
This grant will not support:
- Expeditions or trips
- Replacement of statutory funding or salaries
- Bursaries or scholarships
- Projects outside Avon and Somerset
- Building costs are given a very low priority.
|1 June||End of July|
|1 September||End of October|
|1 December||End of January|
|1 March||End of April|
For more information please click here