Contribute to the Care Quality Commission Consultation on health and adult social care regulation. Closes 8 August
- The regulation of primary medical services and adult social care services.
- Improvement to the structure of registration, as well as clarification around the CQC’s definition of ‘registered providers’.
- The monitoring, inspection and ratings of new models of care and large or complex providers.
- Use of the CQC’s unique knowledge to encourage improvements in the quality of care in local areas.
- The ways in which the CQC carries out its role in relation to the fit and ‘proper persons’ requirements.
*Between December 2016 and February 2017 the Care Quality Commission (CQC) received 496 responses from key stakeholders focussing on: the principles for regulating new models of care and complex providers; changes to the assessment frameworks; strengthening the guidance on registering services for people with a learning disability; and changes to the way we regulate NHS trusts. It is now kicking off the second phase of this consultation
Queries about the consultation document and/or webform should be directed here:
Email the CQC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the CQC on 03000 616161