A Pioneer Grant will be to support a specific initiative focusing on an individual key population at higher risk – such as men who have sex with men (MSM), sex workers and injecting drug users – within an individual country.
Pioneer Grants can be multi-year, and do not have a prescribed award amount. They must fulfil the following criteria:
• They must have a focus on service delivery
• They must be catalytic in nature
• They must be scalable in design
• They must be innovative
• They must operate within one of our programme countries
• They must be able to track changes such as HIV testing and treatment of programme beneficiaries.
We are currently accepting proposals from organizations working with Sex Workers, People who Use Drugs and Prison Populations only.
The deadline for submission of Concept Notes is 21st August 2017 at 6pm (BST).