Quadstar Foundation Award
Quadstar Foundation is a new charity that provides seed grants and mentoring to young, innovative and dynamic charities and social enterprise projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive.
The Quadstar Foundation’s Awards programme will support a wide range of ideas that help children and young people in their development and well-being. It particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures and to support their opportunities and aspirations through activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Application Deadline: 03 July 2017
- Grants are available for small, local voluntary and community groups, registered charities, and not-for-profit social enterprises in the UK with projects that focus on helping children and young people (aged 5 to 21 years) thrive.
- Maximum Turnover: £299,000
- Maximum Value: £10,000
- Minimum Value: £3,000
- Grants of between £3,000 and £10,000 are available.
Registered charities, voluntary and community groups, and not for profit social enterprises or Community Interest Companies can apply.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a local organisation, which is not part of a national enterprise.
- Have an annual income of less than £300,000.
- Have a written governing document, such as a constitution or set of rules.
- Have a governing body with at least three unrelated members (two for social enterprises).
- Have a UK-based bank or building society account in the organisation’s name, with at least two unrelated signatories
- Have a Child Protection Policy.
- Be working in the UK.