VCSE Health and Wellbeing fund launched
The government has announced a new VCSE Health and Wellbeing Fund for organisations that support children and young people with their mental health.
The funding is for three years and is aimed at expanding and evaluating existing projects that are both successful and innovative and that:
- Adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0-25 years
- Particularly support children and young people through life changing events
- Have strong local connections already in place
- Are delivered by the VCSE sector
- Are co-produced with service users and stakeholders
- Promote equalities and reduce health inequalities
The expansion of projects should enable the testing of a new approach within an existing project to reach a different audience (either age range or demographic). The Fund cannot be used to support geographical extensions of a project.
A series of webinars will be taking place on 28 November from 2pm-3:30pm. To book your place email: HWF.Webinar@dh.gsi.gov.uk
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 15 February 2019.
To download an application form and for more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vcse-health-and-wellbeing-fund-2019-to-2020-how-to-apply