The Christmas season at St Nick's will offer plenty of variety for local people, their friends and families.
Our unique blend of independent stalls offering quirky crafts, gifts and produce is a good for the soul, and a feast for the senses. Up until 3pm Christmas Eve we'll have special themed markets and features to choose from:
- Bristol Vegan & Well-being Market. Bristol's only dedicated Vegan Market takes place on Corn St every Monday from 10am-3pm. Expect an array of plant-powered goodness guaranteed to get your week off to the right start. Come by for delicious street food options, sweet treats and a great selection of fresh produce, ferments and vegan essentials.
- Sunday opening from 18 November through to Christmas Eve
- a Fair Saturday arts performance on 24 November, in support of SANDS charity. A great day to explore a maze of quirky stalls, street food and historic architecture in the heart of the old city.
- We've been trading since 1743 and mark our 275th anniversary this year. Help us celebrate on 7 and 8 December at our Night Market and Light Projections events.
All our markets and themed events are listed at http://bit.ly/StNicksXmas.
Get creative and share ideas on our social media with the hashtag #xmasstnicks. We're on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stnicholasmarket
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stnicksmarket
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stnicksmarket
- Pinterest: https://uk.pinterest.com/stnicksmarket
So pop in this season - to browse, shop, eat and drink - or just to drink in the atmosphere!