Bristol is going to review the current work done to reduce inter-parental conflict, and so reduce the impact on children. If you are interested to know more, go here. Once we have captured a good picture of the current situation in Bristol, we will then move to planning and develop a new strategy. taproot ltd is a consultancy company that has been commissioned to support the process.
We need your help please. There are five ways that local stakeholders are being asked to help (Hartcliffe and Withywood Community Partnership will be doing work with parents also);
1. Take part in a workforce survey
2. Take part in a planning survey
3. Be interviewed by taproot (most will be phone interviews)
4. Come to a stakeholder event to review findings on the afternoon of 5th June.
5. Submit evidence from children and young people
Please, complete the survey by following the link below. It is aimed at the wider children and young people's workforce, from practitioners to managers and service leads. Please cascade this e-mail on our behalf to all mailing lists, teams and interested parties you can think of. The survey will close on Wednesday 15th May