Job Purpose: To support and develop Bristol Refugee & Asylum Seeker Partnership (BRASP) as an effective and sustainable partnership.
1. Work with the Partnership Services Coordinator, Refugee Participation Officer and BRASP Partnership Steering Group, develop and implement the BRASP Action Plan.
2. Develop and support the BRASP Partnership Steering Group.
3. Liaise with and support BRASP members to participate in partnership developments.
4. Provide developmental support and establish processes to include smaller members of BRASP.
5. Support and enable development of relationships, including establishing the model for forums and partnership engagement with the city.
6. Establish the BRASP information sharing agreement and protocols across the partnership, supporting the creation of a Single Point of Entry model.
7. Establish processes for communication and collaboration across the partnership.
8. Analyse current BRASP members’ processes/systems and work to reduce duplication and increase efficiencies.
9. Meet funder milestones, requirements and outcomes including contributing to evaluation and activities to share knowledge and impact.
10. Support the partnership to be financially sustainable (for example, through the development of a Theory of Change, funding strategy/applications or business model).
11. Develop, co-ordinate and support the delivery of the BRASP Inclusion Fund.
1. Keep informed of relevant legislation, policy and good practice developments.
2. Contribute to other Voscur projects from time to time.
3. Duties are carried out in compliance with Voscur’s policies.
4. All staff keep up-to-date records and contribute to Voscur’s information services.
5. All staff participate in staff meetings, supervision, appraisals and training as agreed with their line manager.
6. All staff contribute to agreed monitoring and evaluation of their work/projects, and contribute to regular and annual reports.
7. Work carried out must accord with current legislation.
8. All employees are responsible for their own safety and must not endanger that of colleagues/visitors in the workplace.
9. Contribute to implementing and developing Voscur’s marketing strategy in ways relevant to the role and support the development of new business opportunities.
10. Employees are willing to undertake other reasonable duties commensurate with the grading for the post.
For more information about this role, please click here.
To apply, please complete the attached Application Form, Equalities Form and Criminal Convictions Disclosure form and email them to email@example.com by 01/12/2021.
If you would like to discuss this role, please call Mark Hubbard on 0117 909 9949