The Marketing Executive plays a vital role across the organisation working closely with the Director of Development and the wider senior leadership team to ensure that Bristol Cathedral is able to tell its story to a wide audience.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing the Bristol Cathedral social media channels and website
- Coordinating and managing PR and comms relating to both internal and external activities both at the Cathedral, Bristol Diocese and Church of England
- Marketing support for a range of commercial events and services across the Cathedral
- Collating and producing a range of online and print marketing material
- Writing and distributing newsletters and email campaigns, working with colleagues to generate content.
The successful candidate will be able to multitask, work well under pressure with many competing priorities and adopt a curious attitude in order to understand the diverse life of the Cathedral and proactively create content to support our mission and objectives.
Apply by 18th October 9am, by sending an application form.
If you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Martha Lewington, Director of Development - firstname.lastname@example.org