A fantastic opportunity to apply your skills and connect with the community in a practical way.
Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust (LNT) is a charity run by residents, volunteers and professionals to work for the benefit of Lockleaze. Our vision is for Lockleaze residents to be resilient, skilled, confident and able to achieve positive change for themselves and their community. Our mission is to bring people, information and organisations together and support residents to develop and deliver projects that create local opportunities and community spirit.
As a Trustee the Treasurer has a collective Board-level responsibility for the oversight of the charity.
This is a voluntary role.
To find out more about Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust visit www.lockleazehub.org.uk
· Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice
· Make fellow trustees aware of their financial obligations and take a lead in interpreting financial data to them
· Regularly report the financial position at trustee meetings
· Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures and controls are in place
· Assessing the financial viability of plans and proposals
· Oversee the production of an annual budget
· Knowledge and experience of current finance practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations
· Knowledge of financial management
· Knowledge of quickbooks is desirable
· Highly analytical
· Ability to communicate clearly
· Dedicated to the organisations cause and objectives
· Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of Trusteeship
For an informal chat about the role contact email@example.com or call 0117 914 1129