Core Purpose of Coexist:
‘To co-create space that best provides for the communities that surround us.’
Core Purpose of the role:
‘To support both clients and therapists, and make Wellbeing rooms known, accessible, safe and nurturing for all.’
General tasks and Duties:
Maintaining the space:
- making sure the rooms are clean, tidy and set up (lights, cushions etc) and ordering any necessary supplies.
- Co-responsibility for the health and safety of Wellbeing and all that use the space.
- taking therapist enquiries over the phone and by email and updating Habu booking system.
- Processing therapist forms and contracts.
- Creating and managing a rota for our Low Cost Wednesday clinic.
- Working closely with the therapists to ensure we have the right information to support them including inductions.
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide up to date details of the therapists as part of their membership agreement including foyer, website, folders, programme and noticeboard.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure a smooth invoicing process and deal with any problems that arise.
- Working with the Wellbeing Manager to help design and deliver fundraising events and overall communications.
- Helping support the outreach coordinator to spot any gaps in potential growth of the wellbeing rooms.
- Working within budgets and meeting/exceeding financial targets.
- Using ad-hoc social media to help promote wellbeing
- Attending wider team meetings at least once a month, vision days twice a year and AGM annually.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Confident, efficient communicator both verbal and written including online content. Great telephone manner necessary.
- Mac and PC literate. Competent user of Microsoft office programme
- Inspiring self-leadership skills, energy and positive assertiveness
- Great organisational skills with the ability to remain calm and patient.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to develop good rapport in all relationships
- Ability to delegate
Skills and Experience desired:
- Working in a wellbeing or practice/ service centre
- Experience of using and developing booking systems
- Experience of business development, operations or sales
- An enthusiastic, fun and friendly approach to work
- Good level of health and mobility
- Focused, with good attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative and creativity to find good solutions
- Helpful, reliable and responsible
- Tidy, approachable appearance
- Committed to the values and ethos of Coexist
Application: Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: Wednesday 10th Jan 2018