Main purpose of the role:
To complete applications to charitable trusts to obtain grants for people in financial need; and to complete applications to water companies for grants to help people with water arrears.
· Completing grant applications, allocated by Caseworkers, on behalf of clients
· Collating relevant information – including financial statements, supporting statements and medical evidence - for the processing of grant applications
· Researching charitable funds and identifying appropriate funding source to meet client needs
· Where necessary, contact clients for supporting information
· Use of excel spreadsheet for task allocation; and a case management system (AdvicePro) to extract and record information
· Attend appropriate meetings and training courses (cost of which will be paid by Talking Money).
Please see attached task description and application form. Send completed application form to e-mail below.