Are you interested in empowering child victims of sexual violence to make positive choices and rebuild their lives?
Would you like to be part of our leading Sexual Violence service?
If you are passionate and committed to making a real difference to victims lives we would really like to hear from you.
SAFE Link provides an independent victim-focused service. The service is committed to the Victims Code of Practice. Safelink offers’ both emotional and practical support to victims of rape and sexual assault. Our ethos is to support victims to cope and recover. This can include reporting to the police if they wish. We work closely with the Bridge (SARC), Safeguarding Partners and the Criminal Justice System (including Crown Court).
The ISVA will work closely with the Police, Lighthouse and the SARC and will cover the whole of the Avon and Somerset force area. She will have a good understanding of the traumatic impact of sexual assault and rape. She will need to have some knowledge around the criminal justice process and will have a commitment to providing a high quality, victim-focussed and inclusive service.
The successful applicant will have:
• An understanding, knowledge and experience of Safeguarding
• A sound knowledge of working with Children and Young People.
• Experience of working in a health/social care environment
• Experience of risk assessments and safety and support planning
• Experience of Multi-Agency working.
• A commitment to the Victim’s Code of Practice.
• A full driving licence and access to transport.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a detailed Police Security and Vetting process. Full details can be found in the application pack on our website or provided by HR.