This is your chance to cheer, whoop and clap along our amazing team of Teenage Cancer Trust runners at the Cardiff Half Marathon! We’d love you to join our enthusiastic cheering squad to support our runners in their challenge!
This promises to be a really fun day of volunteering, and the perfect opportunity to sign up with your friends and family to come along and cheer together, or to sign up to come along and meet other Teenage Cancer Trust volunteers in our cheering squad. Your support will help our runners to stay motivated throughout their challenge, and ultimately help Teenage Cancer Trust to achieve our goal of reaching every young person with cancer.
Time Commitment: A few hours on Sunday 6 October 2019
Location: Race route, Cardiff city centre
What will I do?
• Cheer, support, encourage and motivate Teenage Cancer Trust runners along the race route
• Engage the public with the work of Teenage Cancer Trust
• Be a friendly and approachable face of the charity
What will I gain?
• Support from a dedicated member of staff in your role
• Opportunity to enjoy a really exciting event whilst soaking up the atmosphere
• Bang-bang sticks, t-shirt, flags and other materials will be provided to really help you make an impact
• Becoming part of an enthusiastic volunteering community • Reasonable travel expenses will be covered
What skills do I need?
• Reliability & punctuality
• Ability to be a team player
Email email@example.com or call 020 7612 0370 to have a chat about the role