30h per Week
£20,235 - £23,398 pro rata, subject to experience
Southern Brooks is a Charity that aims to help people to achieve their full potential. We are looking for a Community Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited for an experienced Community Development Co-ordinator.
The focus of the work will be to improve outcomes for people in the area and encourage people to take responsibility for the changes that they want to see, their own lives and in that of the community. Our goal is to increase individual wellbeing, strengthening communities and decreasing the need for statutory organisations intervention
Tasks will include:
- Actively motivate people to respond to local consultation on issues that affect them and promote community meetings.
- Identify, recruit and support volunteers to develop new initiatives and support the develop of the Patchway Hub
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for community members from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Coordinate and participate in multi-agency meetings
- Regular training Opportunities
- Individual Development Plan
- Flexible Work
Closing date is 12 pm 30th of August 2019, and interviews to be confirmed
Please follow the link and complete the application pack: