Trinity are seeking a volunteer to support the Project Coordinator and Project Facilitator to deliver creative outdoor activities and events for local children, families and community groups in our Community Garden.
These activities include; Forest School-based sessions i.e nature play, fire lighting, natural craft, den building as well as organic growing, foraging, harvesting activities.
The Project Assistant will help out with:
• helping to plan and make resources for our learning programme
• setting up and packing down resources/equipment for sessions
• supporting our activity sessions working with primary schools and colleges
• supporting holiday events where possible
• gardening tasks such as watering, weeding, planting
• keeping garden and grounds clear of rubbish and debris
• cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment