We are looking for a Communications Volunteer to help communicate our range of services to unpaid carers. You will gain experience of a wide range of communications activities. This role would be ideal for someone who has studied writing, communications or marketing, who would like the opportunity to put their skills to use and get creative!
Please note: this is a remote role and you will need to be able to work from home.
· You’ll help with a wide range of activities, from writing copy for our website and e-bulletins; to preparing newsletter articles for the local media and scheduling social media posts.
· You’ll have excellent writing and editing skills, experience of writing articles or blogs and an interest in social media marketing.
· Ideally, you’ll be able to commit to volunteering for at least one day per week (or more!) but we can be flexible.
· You will need to be comfortable working independently from home, with remote support from the Communications Officer.
· You will have an interest in supporting unpaid carers and keen to gain an understanding about the issues that they face.
We provide an excellent Induction and Training package, on-going support and opportunities for personal development.