As a fundraiser you will assist the local fundraising team in promoting and taking part in a variety of events and activities to raise money for Guide Dogs. The time commitment can be very flexible and fit around your daily life and other commitments. This role is a great way to support Guide Dogs whilst being part of a friendly, social group where you can meet and speak with many different people.
What does the role involve?
You will have the chance to take part in some or all of the following:
• Street collections on ‘flag’ days
• Help on stalls at local events
• Take Collection Boxes to local businesses
• Attending local events organized by Branches or Community Fundraiser and keeping track of what we sell on our stalls
• Organising your own events and collections
• Fundraisers are usually members of the local fundraising group
In your local area, often outdoors at different events and locations
All of our roles are advertised primarily through our website. to find out more information about this role please visit www.guidedogs.org.uk/volunteer and input your postcode. If after reading more information you are keen to apply, then please do this online thorugh the website.