Kick start - be the engine of change in your community
Are you ready to kick start enterprising changes in your community? Do you have an idea for a new project, social enterprise or community business and need help to get it off the ground?
If so, Kick Start could be just what you need. It will help you to:
- Research the demand for and potential of your idea
- Decide what sort of structure or model is right to make it happen
- Plan how to finance the work you want to do
- Develop your business plan, marketing and systems
- Map out your next steps and where to get further support
Who can apply?
What are we looking for?
Voscur can support individuals and groups planning to work in Bristol. (If you’re looking to startup in other parts of the West of England, please contact the regional programme’s head office and they will find the most suitable local support.)
4 evening sessions in North Bristol: 17 April, 24 April, 1 May and 8 May 2018