Healthy City Week Bristol is returning for its second year this October, aiming to inspire the citizens of Bristol to achieve healthier lifestyles as part of a more sustainable future city.
There are a range of ways that you and your organisation can get involved with the programme to help to shine a spotlight on wellbeing that doesn’t cost the earth:
- Showcase an existing event/project.
- Commission a new event, talk or activity.
- Offer talks, speakers, activities or taster sessions at other events.
- Act as a Champion – inviting your friends, networks and colleagues to get involved.
- Host events at your organisation or venue.
- Offer an unusual or interesting space for activities.
Although there is no funding available, Bristol Green Capital Partnership CIC will offer many benefits to support your involvement including:
- Promoting your event in a central Healthy City Week programme, online and in print.
- Offering an online platform for related blogs, articles and resources.
- Offering a free social media workshop to help you reach your target audiences.
- Offering workshops & events for you to share ideas and meet other contributors.
- Sending you a HCW branding package to help you promote your event as part of the week.
- Helping you to secure a free or subsidised venue for your event.
- Keeping you in the loop with other opportunities to participate during the week
Simply complete the online application with as much information before 25th July 2016.
Healthy City Week is a Bristol Green Capital Partnership CIC initiative, sponsored by Bristol Health Partners, inspired by city-wide contributors and supported by Triodos Bank, hosts of the Healthy City Week 2016 Hub
To find out more information about Healthy City Week and Bristol Green Capital Partnership, visit www.bristolgreencapital.org/health and follow @bgreencapital on Twitter.