The Care Forum is holding a meeting on 6 December, 9.30 - 1pm, at the Vassall Centre, for VCSE organisations to hear about our local Sustainable Transformation Plan (STP) – which sets the scene for Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Groups working more closely together.
The aim of this meeting is to bring together voluntary and community sector organisations to look at the background to the STP, where it is now and what are the next steps. The meeting will address:
- What do voluntary and community groups need to know about the STP?
- What role can voluntary and community groups’ play in relation to consultation and implementation of the STP?
- How existing work streams link to the STP (e.g. Crisis Concordat, mental health transformation, urgent care)
- What are the next steps and how can groups be involved?
- What the STP is, and what it isn’t. What is fixed? What is negotiable?
To find out more about the event and book your place click here