Bristol Pride Community Fund has been created to provide opportunities and activities which enhance or improve the lives of LGBT+ people in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Grants can be offered to individuals, collectives, organisations or small charities to deliver projects that address issues that affect us all, help under-represented groups reach out and help LGBT+ community events that just need a little support.
Grant of up to £500 are available. In exceptional cases where a clear need has been identified, applications up to £1000 will be considered.
Funded projects will:
* Tackle LGBT+ discrimination and / or hate crime.
* Celebrate the lives, diversity and/or achievements of LGBT+ people and/or communities.
* Foster understanding and relationships between people from diverse backgrounds, including LGBT+ people.
You can submit your application at any time in the year. The panel meets in March and October to decide who to award grants to.
Deadlines for these panels are:
● 28th February for the March panel
● 30th September for the October panel
To find out more click here