Bristol City Council have allocated £1.3 million to support small businesses, sole traders, charities, community interest companies (CICs) and arts and culture groups who will bring something different to Bristol, employ local people, and make Bristol a better place to live for our residents.
Lots of organisations are eligible to apply but they are particularly interested in supporting you if you:
- employ or serve people from under-represented groups
- are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- are improving a building’s disabled access and facilities
- are engaged in creative or cultural activities
- have a clear commitment to sustainability
Grants of £2,500 to £10,000 are available - full details can be found here.