Volunteers needed in Bristol's Covid19 vaccination clinics and help is needed to spread the word.
Voluntary Action North Somerset (VANS) and the West of England Civil Society Partnership are coordinating the recruitment of COVID-19 vaccination volunteers. So if you are looking for an opportunity to support your local community and the international effort to tackle the pandemic, please register now.
What might you do as a volunteer? You may be asked to help with various roles including:
· Meeting and greeting
· Checking people in
· Directing cars so that traffic flows smoothly in and out of parking areas
· Staying with people in the post-vaccination waiting area until they are ready to leave.
What might your time commitment be?
Sessions are usually around 2 ½ - 3 hours and volunteers can choose which days/times work for them . Expenses are paid and volunteers are provided with any equipment that is required for the role, such as PPE / Hi Vis clothing to wear on site.
Bristol has a number of Covid19 vaccination clinics including
· East Trees Health Centre
· Easton Christian Family Centre
· Bristol Rapid Testing Centre (St Judes BS2)
· Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
· Knowle West Healthy Living Centre
· Old School Surgery, Fishponds
· Lodgeside Surgery, Kingswood
· Connexus PCN (vaccinating out of the Church of Latter Day Saints on Wells Road)
· St Pauls Learning Centre
Find out more here and view the volunteering opportunities available at the different clinics. Once you have chosen a location, it is a straight forward process to book the session that works for you.
If you have are able support this essential and important programme, please sign-up now. Help us to spread the word and let your contacts know that the NHS medical teams are in need of help to ensure clinics are run efficiently. Thank you.
If you have any questions please contact Helen Jones on 07983 894707 or Kirsty Staunton on 07983 894705, or email email@example.com