Bristol City Council and NHS Bristol are carrying out a Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Baseline Survey.
This survey will increase understanding of what parents, carers and young people think of services.
There are 5 surveys to choose from for families and young people:
• Early Years - For families with children up to the age of 5.
• Primary Survey - For families with children aged 5 - 11 years old.
• Secondary Survey - For families with young people aged 11 - 18 years old.
• Preparing for Adulthood - For families with young people aged 19 - 25.
• Young Person Survey - For disabled young people and those with special educational needs.
These surveys will close Sunday 31 July 2016. In September, the findings will be published in a report that will be available from Findability.