Bespoke training and consultancy
In-house training: we come to you!
Voscur’s skilled and experienced trainers can deliver in-house training sessions for your board and/or staff team at a time and place to suit you. This can be a cost-effective way of accessing training and often has a great team building impact too.
We can deliver the following courses specifically for your organisation:
- Being a Good Board Member
- Board effectiveness review
- Strategic and business planning
- Board/team away days
- Developing board diversity
- Risk and data management, incorporating GDPR
- Developing a fundraising strategy
In-house courses are also great value for money: they usually cost less than sending several people on a standard course; they develop peer support and positive team dynamics, as well as new individual skills; and they're designed to meet 100% of your development needs rather than just choosing the best of what's available.
How much does it cost?
Prices vary depending on your organisation's income, and whether you're a Voscur member. They start at £219 and include:
- Course planning discussions to agree the requirements
- Development of the course to your individual requirements
- Delivery of the training at your office (or alternative agreed venue)
- Course materials (trainer's materials and participant handouts)
- Facilitation of follow-up support via Voscur's other service - Support Hub, peer support, three specialist networks, commissioning support, etc.
- An evaluation of the training to review outcomes and requirements and any next steps
Voscur provides a wide range of capacity building support and specialist development advice. Some of this is through services we're funded to deliver in Bristol. Some we deliver at competitive rates in Bristol and across the West of England. The main areas of expertise we offer include:
- Strategic planning (including research)
- Business planning
- Funding (including planning, bid writing and evaluation)
- Board review and development
- Team dynamics/building
- Policy review and development
- Commissioning and collaboration:
- Understanding equalities communities and organisations
- Partnership development / collaborative working
- Social value
- Compact principles
- Impact and effectiveness
- Volunteer management
- GDPR and data management
- Equalities, diversity and inclusion:
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Performance management and appraisal
- Developing diversity
- Negotiation skills
- Effective meetings
- Service user involvement
- Presenting/public speaking
- Time management
How much does it cost?
Prices vary depending on your organisation's income, and whether you're a Voscur member so contact us (see below) to discuss your specific requirements.