EU Settlement Scheme: community leader toolkit
HM Home Office
The Home Office has published a toolkit to help local authorities and community groups to support EU citizens and their families to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
The updated materials available include:
- Toolkit introduction – specific information aimed at local authorities, outlining how you can use the toolkit to help you communicate information about the EU Settlement Scheme with European citizens.
- Briefing pack – provides you with key information about the EU Settlement Scheme and can be used for presentations, at face-to-face events or webinars with EU citizens.
- Leaflets, factsheets and application flowcharts – materials for EEA and Swiss citizens, focusing on eligibility requirements, how to apply and the support services available.
- Posters – provides key information on timelines and why EU citizens need to apply.
- Z-card handout – details about the Scheme in a handy format for European citizens.
The full toolkit is available here.